At first sight, this church is a very odd one. Its construction ended in 1946, and it is named after the patron Saint of Alsace. It has the highest (82 meters) bell tower of Paris. Its architect was Jacques Barge, who took inspiration from Byzantine buildings. It was sanctified in 1946.
Its interior decoration is the work of several different artists, notably Auguste Labouret (the mosaics), and François Décorchemont (the stained glass windows).