Bookmark, rate or modify this place ? Login →
The Church is located at the top end of the Place du Grand Sablon.
Originally, the Sablon was a sandy hill on which it was decided to to transfer the cemetery of the Saint Jean hospital at the very end of the XIIIth century. Five years later began the construction of a chapel, which was finished in 1318, but has been completely reconstructed in the XVth century.